Product Id: 26844752
Description: Broadcom NetXtreme II 57810 - Network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x8 - 10 GigE - 10GBase-KR - 2 ports - for MXA UCS C220 M3; UCS C220 M3, C240 M3, Managed C240 M3
Mfr Part #: UCSC-PCIE-B3SFP=
The Broadcom NetXtreme II 57810 is a converged controller, designed for high-volume, converged LAN on motherboard and converged network adapter applications. It supports PCIe 3.0 along with Embedded Virtual Bridging and other switching technologies for high-performance direct memory access and virtual machine to VM switching.
- Low-power single-chip solution
- FCoE HBA applications
- Applications with Energy Efficient Ethernet for power saving
- Virtualization environments
- 10GBASE-KR Mezzanine card for server blades
- 10GBASE-T copper NIC with Broadcom external 10G copper PHY
- Accelerated IP-based file and block storage
Lower CPU utilization for file-level storage protocols such as CIFS/SMB and NFS. Offloaded and accelerated iSCSI block storage with high I/O per second and low CPU utilization.
- Accelerated FCoE
Offloaded and accelerated FCoE for fiber channel block storage with high I/O per second and low CPU utilization.
- Optimized for high throughput, low latency and CPU utilization
Adaptive interrupt coalescing and RSS reduces CPU utilization on multi-CPU systems.
- Robust and highly manageable
NC-SI enables high bandwidth out-of-band system management functionality over shared infrastructure.