Product Id: 26822024
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 1350W Rackmount AVR 120V Preinstalled WEBCARDLX Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 Extended Run 2URM - UPS - AC 120 V - 1.35 kW - 1500 VA - Ethernet, RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SMART1500RMXLN
The SMART1500RMXLN SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1500RMXLN switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RMXLN has an internal battery that provides 14 minutes of support at half load and 4.9 minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP36V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 145V without using battery power. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 0.9 power factor rating
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- 8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets in 2 Load Banks
- 4 outlets are switchable to remotely reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–145V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory