Product Id: 26821888
Description: Fortinet FortiWeb 4000D - Security appliance - 10 GigE - 2U - NFR - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: FWB-4000D-NFR
Web Application Firewall FortiWeb-4000D offers ground breaking performance for large enterprises and service providers. Hardware-based acceleration for both SSL connections and data leak prevention policies mean the FortiWeb-4000D is the fastest Web application firewall in the market. Its unmatched performance, together with Geo IP data analysis, network and application layer DOS/DDoS protection, auto learn security profiles, and multiple negative and positive security policies, deliver the perfect solution when you require high performance and best of breed web application security.
- Aids in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against the OWASP top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Geo IP data analysis analyzes web application usage from multiple vectors, and maps requests to their geographic location
- Protection against network and application layer based Dos attacks
- Bot dashboard analyzes traffic from malicious robots, crawlers, scanners and search engines
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- Guarantees security of web applications by blocking high profile threats such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, file inclusion, cookie poisoning and countless other application layer attacks
- Layer seven server load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications
- Accelerate SSL transactions with the integration of award winning FortiASIC technology
- Emerging threats create challenges
The continued evolution of the threat landscape has enabled individuals and groups to launch orchestrated attacks on organizations' infrastructure for criminal or political gain. Attackers now use a wealth of methods to infect hosts and control compromised systems through organized botnets for automated phishing, spamming, and DDoS attacks. Dos attacks are morphing from traditional network layer attacks to sophisticated layer seven attacks targeting application resources rather than bandwidth, flying under the radar of traditional Dos mitigation tools. Organizations now need tools to protect against these emerging threats and the more traditional hacking methods such as SQL injection and cross-site-scripting.
- Unmatched protection for web applications
The FortiWeb family of web application firewalls provides specialized, layered application threat protection for medium and large enterprises, application service providers, and SaaS providers. FortiWeb web application firewall protects your web-based applications and Internet-facing data from attack and data loss. Using advanced techniques to provide bidirectional protection against malicious sources and sophisticated threats like SQL injection and Cross-site scripting, FortiWeb platforms help you prevent identity theft, financial fraud and corporate espionage. FortiWeb delivers the technology you need to monitor and enforce government regulations, industry best practices, and internal policies.
- Accelerate deployment and lower costs
FortiWeb significantly reduces deployment costs by consolidating web application firewall, web traffic acceleration, and application traffic balancing into a single device with no per-user pricing. It drastically reduces the time required to protect your regulated Internet-facing data and eases the challenges associated with policy enforcement and regulatory compliance. Its intelligent, application-aware loadbalancing and data compression and optimization engine increases application performance, improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times.
- Geo IP analytics and security
FortiWeb's real time data analysis provides an analytic interface that helps organizations analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors, maps requests to their geographic location and allows blocking access from specific countries.