Product Id: 26821790
Description: Fortinet FortiAP 223B - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n - Dual Band - NFR
Mfr Part #: FAP-223B-I-NFR
The wireless access point FortiAP-223B is an indoor dual-band dual-radio 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless access point hardware with external antennas. It can deliver up to 600 Mbps of secure business-grade wireless throughput. The FAP-223B is specially designed with RP-SMA antenna connectors for use with directional panel antennas for optimal signal coverage in shopping centers, factories and corridors.
Just like all wireless access point FortiAP products, you can configure this versatile AP in AP mode, mesh mode, bridge mode, dedicated air-monitor or as a remote AP with secure encrypted data channels.
The FAP-223B access point includes the wireless access point hardware, enabling advanced 802.11n technologies and features. These features include Low-Density Parity Check (LDPC) encoding, Maximum Likelihood Demodulation/Maximum Ratio Combining (MLD/MRC), and Transmit Beam Forming (TxBF). The end result is an impressive increase in performance and coverage.
- Two radios provide simultaneous 802.11 a/b/g/n connections with high throughput
- Supports for 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- Advanced 802.11n to enhance rate-over-range
- Simultaneous rogue AP detection, monitoring and control as well as client access
- WPA and WPA2, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1X, PSK
- Intra-SSID privacy for hotspot
- Layer 7 traffic prioritization for business-grade application performance guarantees
- Fast roaming for uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity and VOIP over WLAN operations
- Centralized management and reporting with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
- Global profile management
- Distributed Automatic Radio Resource Provisioning (DARRP)