Product Id: 26821746
Description: Fortinet FortiAP 14C - Wireless access point - 5 ports - 802.11b/g/n - 2.4 GHz - NFR - desktop
Mfr Part #: FAP-14C-I-NFR
FortiAP 14 is a thin access point, delivering secure, identity-driven Wi-Fi access for your enterprise network, managed centrally by the integrated WLAN controller of any FortiGate security appliance. Fortinet delivers a true unified access layer. This enables you to easily manage wired and wireless security from a single-pane-of-glass management console and protects your network from the advanced security threats.
- Leverage existing FortiGate or FortiWi-Fi platforms as controllers for low TCO
- Integration with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for centralized management and reporting
- Fast roaming for uninterrupted data access
- Automatic radio resource
- Provisioning (ARRP) for optimized throughput
- Layer 7 application control prioritizes business traffic
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance
- Advanced security protection
It provides a wireless LAN security. Integrated firewall, IPS, application control, and web filtering protect the wireless LAN from the advanced security threats.
- Integrated WIDS and rogue AP suppression
It protects the network from advanced wireless threats and satisfies PCI DSS compliance.
- Deep application control
Fortinet goes above Wireless Multimedia Extensions (WME) by offering deep Layer 7 inspection to precisely control applications and bandwidth usage.
- Single-pane-of-glass management console
Unified management console simplifies operations, ensuring consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.