Product Id: 26819032
Description: HPE 5920AF-24XG Switch - Switch - managed - 24 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: JG555A
The HPE 5920 Switch Series is a family of low-latency 10GbE data center, top-of-rack (ToR) switches with large deep packet buffers for loss-sensitive applications. Perfect for deployment at the access layer in large and medium sized enterprises. The HPE 5920 Switch Series is great for content delivery, especially to reduce network I/O congestion. Customers will benefit from HPE enhanced IRF capabilities to build robust spine-and-leaf networks supporting server-to-server traffic and network virtualization. Optional Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for network management.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response times.
- The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- Ultra-low-latency 10GbE Data Center Switches with Deep Packet Buffers
The HPE 5920 Switch Series provides low latency 10 GbE with large data buffers for loss sensitive environments.
All ports support full L2/L3 features, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack, OpenFlow and TRILL for high scalability and Software-defined Networking (SDN) support.
Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) for simpler management, faster re-convergence and business agility.
- High-Performance Data Center Switching
The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers 480 Gbps switching capacity for the most demanding applications.
Supports up to 367 mpps throughput for data-intensive environments.
Low latency, under a 1.5 µs 10GbE latency, provides increased performance.
Large deep packet buffers of 3.6 GB for smoother networking I/O traffic.
- Business Agility and Resilience with Comware 7
The HPE 5920 Switch Series delivers IRF < 50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response times.
In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Simplicity and Lower TCO
The HPE 5920 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
Automate tedious tasks with SDN and reclaim wasted resources.