Product Id: 26818669
Description: HP Multi-Tablet Charging Module - Power distribution cabinet - United States - black - Smart Buy - for ElitePad 900 G1; Envy x2; Pro Tablet 10 EE G1
Mfr Part #: H4W98UT#ABA
Say goodbye to stacks of tablets and a sea of power cords. Quickly and easily charge, update, store, and secure up to 10 tablet PCs inside the HP Tablet Charging Module so they're ready when you need them.
- A front door keyed lock keeps the tablets securely housed while charging, and an external lock secures the module to a counter or desk. The thermally-efficient design stays cool to the touch and a vented back panel and two fans help circulate air.
- Charge and update your HP ElitePad or any AC-powered tablet device up to 11.6 diagonal inches.
- Get easy one-time hardware setup by connecting each tablet’s AC adapter to the module’s interior power strip and plugging the module into an AC outlet. A blue LED HP logo lights up confirming the module is powered.
- Get peace of mind from the worldwide limited three-year warranty.
- Keep tablets ready to deploy for field and mobile personnel. The module is perfect for doctors and nurses to charge and update their devices between rounds, and ideal for classroom settings to secure, update, and charge student tablets overnight.
- Push updates to your HP ElitePad tablets with an optional HP ElitePad Power/Ethernet Adapter or HP Tablet Module LAN Upgrade Kit, which allow simultaneous charging and connection to your Ethernet cables. The integrated cable tray keeps things tidy.
- The doors fold back for easy loading and unloading of tablets. Removable, adjustable dividers support storage of thicker tablet devices and devices with jackets and cases.