Product Id: 26816469
Description: Fortinet FortiWiFi 90D UTM Bundle - Security appliance - with 3 years FortiCare 24X7 Comprehensive Support + 3 years FortiGuard - GigE - 802.11a/b/g/n - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: FWF-90D-BDL-950-36
FortiWiFi-90D series consolidated security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for remote locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. The FortiWiFi-90D series combines FortiOS, the network security operating system, with the Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) purpose-built processor. Designed by Fortinet, the SoC integrates FortiASIC security acceleration logic delivering a simplified appliance design, breakthrough performance, and industry-leading security coverage.
FortiWiFi-90D series platforms include all of Fortinet's unified threat management (UTM) capabilities; firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, web filtering and integrated wireless controller. In addition, they include the technology in advanced threat protection, designed to defend against Advanced Persistent Threats(APT). All features are easily managed from a 'single pane of glass' management console.
- Delivers up to 3.5 Gbps firewall performance for fast throughput and network response
- Two WAN interfaces and fourteen LAN GE switch ports
- Multi-threat UTM includes firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs
- FortiExplorer provides easy to follow instructions for initial deployment and configuration
- Install in minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiWiFi platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
- Compact and reliable form factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
- Superior wireless coverage
The dual-band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.