Product Id: 26806999
Description: WatchGuard XTM 2520 - Security appliance - with 3 years LiveSecurity Service - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE, 10 GigE - 1U
Mfr Part #: WG252003
WatchGuard XTM 2520 network security appliance delivers top-of-the-line, performance-driven security. The XTM 2520 has up to 35 Gbps firewall throughput, 10 Gbps VPN throughput, twelve 1GgE ports and four 10GgE ports, and enterprise-class security features including full HTTPS inspection and VoIP support. Flexible, centralized management tools allow administrators access from one intuitive console or a scriptable CLI, and include real-time monitoring and rich reporting at not additional cost. Advanced networking features include clustering, high availability (active/active and active/passive), multi-WAN and server load balancing, and VLAN support to handle high-volume network traffic. LiveSecurity Service provides hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, technical support, software updates, and concise threat alerts.
- High-powered XTM 2520 security appliance has 35 Gbps firewall throughput, 10 Gbps VPN throughput, twelve 1GgE ports and four 10GgE ports
- Easily managed with intuitive centralized console, command line interface, and web UI
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) deliver flexibility in remote access, including support for Android and Apple iOS devices
- Active/active high availability with load balancing ensures maximum network uptime
- Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance
- Includes LiveSecurity Service for hardware warranty, technical support, software updates, and threat alerts
- Screaming-fast throughput
Up to 35 Gbps firewall throughput, 10 Gbps VPN throughput, and a jaw-dropping 15 Gbps throughput with full IPS and antivirus threat protection enabled. No one in the network security industry can top that number!
- Unified security in a BYOD environment
Open the door to limitless productivity with tools to connect your people securely, even when they use personal devices like iPads and Androids. Anywhere, anytime secure access is today's greatest competitive edge.
- Always know what's happening on your network
Pinpoint significant network activities to take immediate corrective or diagnostic actions directly from the interactive, real-time monitoring.
- Easily manage many appliances
Distributed organizations and MSSPs will especially appreciate the intuitive tools that support policy creation, management, and enforcement across multiple locations.
- Comprehensive protection
Best-in-class security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, spam blocking.