Product Id: 26794520
Description: GefenToolBox Daisy Chain HD System Receiver - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: GTB-HD-DCR-BLK
Distribute video to multiple displays in series using Video over IP techniques with Gefen's Daisy Chain HD System. Connect up to 30 displays using CAT-5e cables in a daisy chain mode going from one display to the next, and up to 100 displays when using a combination of Daisy Chaining and Tree Topology distribution. The system utilizes three modules: The Sender, which connects to the HD source, the Splitter module, which connects to the Sender unit using a CAT-5e cable, and the Receiver unit which connects via CAT-5e cable to the Sender or Splitter, and via HDMI cable to the display. The Splitter unit also has an HDMI output to connect a display.
The Gefen ToolBox HD Daisy Chain System simplifies extension of HDMI and control signals to create an elaborate network of displays with the ability to route IR-control back from each display location to the source. RS-232 commands can also be distributed over this daisy-chained network to execute commands such as turning all displays on or off. Each CAT-5e cable between the Source, Splitter, and Receiver units can be extended up to 330 (100 meters). Up to 100 HD displays at resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) are possible. A low latency of less than a frame assures that all displays reproduce audio and video in perfect sync. This easy-to-install and easy-to-expand system is a great fit for Digital Signage applications and also for commercial entertainment solutions (such as in bars, restaurants, and stores) that play back the same content using multiple screens.
- Extend, split, and daisy-chain HDMI, IR, and RS-232 using CAT-5e cables
- Supported HDMI features: resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 12-bit Deep Color, x.v. Color, LPCM 7.1 Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio, 3DTV pass-through, Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID learning provides for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports up to 100 HD displays
- Field-upgradable firmware
- Locking power supply connectors
- Wall or under-shelf mountable