Product Id: 26794421
Description: Plustek SmartOffice PS286 Plus-G - Document scanner - Duplex - 220 x 356 mm - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - up to 25 ppm (mono) / up to 8 ppm (color) - ADF ( 50 sheets ) - up to 1500 scans per day - USB 2.0 - GSA Trade Compliant
Mfr Part #: 783064645850
The Plustek SmartOffice PS286 Plus workgroup class document scanner is designed with the image quality, paper handling and reliability required by the most demanding business users but at a price point attractive to home and SOHO users.
- Auto threshold - automatically thresholds the current image into a binary black and white image
- Auto rotate - automatically rotates document based on the contents of the document
- Auto crop and deskew - automatically straightens and crops image to the documents actual size
- Color dropout - removes red, green or blue color when scanning forms
- Blank page removal - automatically removes blank pages without manual editing
- Reliable paper handling
A redesigned 50 page automatic document feeder with a 1500 page per day duty enable the SmartOffice PS286 Plus to be used in any application requiring frequent document and rigid card scanning.
- Versatile paper handling ability
The SmartOffice PS286 Plus is designed to scan business documents up to 14" long and rigid cards, such as ID cards and drivers licenses, up to 1.2 mm thick, without operator adjustments. Mixed batches of documents can be scanned without sorting thanks to the class leading paper handling and image processing.
- Easy to use
Single touch buttons automate up to 9 different scanning jobs including: scan to searchable PDF, save to folder on your network or your computer, scan to email, scan to an application, and scan to printer.
- Compatible with most imaging applications
Industry standard TWAIN and WIA drivers combined with TIF, JPG, PDF and Microsoft Office file formats ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs. ABBYY FineReader Sprint is included to easily create and manage searchable PDFs at the touch of a button. Built in image processing insures the highest image quality, reduces rescans and increases OCR accuracy.