Product Id: 26790420
Description: LevelOne FEU-1610 - Switch - 16 x 10/100 - desktop
Mfr Part #: FEU-1610
The LevelOne FEU-1610 is a 10/100 Mbps NWay unmanaged switch with outstanding performance and high efficiency. With 16 NWay auto-negotiation ports, this switch fulfills the needs of connecting users on a network with automatic selection of best network speed and duplex mode.
- 16 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 NWay ports
- Supports NWay protocol for speed and duplex mode detection
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover and support full/half duplex operation on all ports
- Supports back-pressure and flow control
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment and CRC error packets
- Provides LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Metal casing with internal power supply
- Supports IEEE802.1p priority queuing Quality of Service
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Power saving features
The FEU-1610 supports Green Ethernet and is compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One way is to automatically detecting the length of connected cables and to adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
- Traffic prioritization (Quality of Service)
The FEU-1610 supports IEEE802.1p priority queuing Quality of Service which provide considerably enhance download quality. User can reserve bandwidth for important functions that require a large bandwidth or have a high priority, such as VoIP, web browsing application or video conferencing.
- Easy to use
The FEU-1610 is Plug-and-Play and supports all kind of network protocols to make installation and network management easy and fast. LED indicators provide a quick and easy way to read port and switch information.