Product Id: 26790418
Description: LevelOne FEU-0510 - Switch - 5 x 10/100 - desktop
Mfr Part #: FEU-0510
The LevelOne FEU-0510 is a 10/100 Mbps NWay unmanaged switch with outstanding performance and high efficiency. With 5 NWay auto-negotiation ports, this switch fulfills the needs of connecting users on a network with automatic selection of best network speed and duplex mode.
- 5 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 NWay ports
- Supports NWay protocol for speed and duplex mode detection
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover and support full/half duplex operation on all ports
- Supports back-pressure and flow control
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment and CRC error packets
- Desktop size design for easy deployment
- Metal casing with internal power supply
- Supports two Port-based QoS (Quality of Service) ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Power saving features
The FEU-0510 supports Green Ethernet and is compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One way is to automatically detecting the length of connected cables and to adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
- Get optimal bandwidth for media traffics through VIP ports
The FEU-0510 is designed with two port-based QoS ports which provide considerably enhanced bandwidth quality. Users on the two QoS ports can experience better performance for Internet surfing, online gaming and multimedia streaming through prioritized bandwidth settings.
- Easy to use
The FEU-0510 is Plug-and-Play and supports all kind of network protocols to make installation and network management easy and fast. LED indicators provide a quick and easy way to read port and switch information.