Product Id: 26785115
Description: Corsair CX750M - Power supply (internal) - ATX12V 2.3/ EPS12V 2.91 - 80 PLUS Bronze - AC 100-240 V - 750 Watt - active PFC - North America - matte black
Mfr Part #: CP-9020061-NA
CX Series modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you're pushing your system hard. And, the matte finish, sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills
- 0.99 active power factor corrections provides clean and reliable power universal AC input from 90-264 V
- A dedicated single +12 V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- ErP lot 6 compliant
- Corsair engineering and quality control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by California engineering team and built to exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- Modular cabling system
Since the peripheral power cables aren't hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC's case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
- Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan
Once you've installed a PSU, you shouldn't have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series modular quiet at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you're pushing your system hard.
- Black goes with everything
You're building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.