Product Id: 26780842
Description: VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite Enterprise - (v. 5.6) - product upgrade license - 25 OS instances - upgrade from VMware vCenter Configuration Manager - VPP - level 3 (1000-1749) - with Regulatory Compliance Option
Mfr Part #: VC56-CMSENTR25-UGCL3
VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite provides automated operations management using patented analytics and an integrated approach to performance, capacity and configuration management. vCenter operations Management Suite enables IT organizations to get better visibility and actionable intelligence to proactively ensure service levels, optimum resource usage and configuration compliance in dynamic virtual and cloud environments.
- Higher quality of service, fewer incidents and less downtime of infrastructure and application services
- Up to 70 percent in productivity gains from simplified performance, incident and change management tasks
- Up to 30 percent reduction in resource consumption from rightsizing and reclaiming over-provisioned capacity
- Improved team collaboration from better visibility across the entire environment
- Fewer tools needed to monitor the environment
- Continuous compliance with IT policies and regulatory requirements
Patented, self-learning analytics enable a much higher degree of automation than traditional management tools, delivering nearly 70% productivity gains, 30% reduction in resource consumption, according to Forrester research.
An integrated approach to performance, capacity, configuration management, delivered as an integrated suite, helps you manage the environment holistically and unifies teams across infrastructure and operations.
Built on an open and extensible operations platform designed for dynamic hybrid cloud environments, vCenter Operations delivers comprehensive performance, capacity, change, configuration and compliance management, application discovery and monitoring, and cost metering capabilities.