Product Id: 26738672
Description: ShadowProtect Server - (v. 5.x) - competitive upgrade license + 1 Year Maintenance - 1 server - volume - 1-9 licenses - Win - English - United States
Mfr Part #: SSPS50USPC0100ZZZ
Avoiding business disruption following a server failure is one of the biggest business continuity challenges companies face. The legendary reliability of StorageCraft ShadowProtect Server provides fast and reliable backup, disaster recovery, enterprise level data protection, and managed system migration to get servers online as quickly as possible after a disaster.
Be prepared to get servers online as quickly as possible using StorageCraft ShadowProtect Server. Verify you are ready before disaster strikes by performing data and application integrity checks and tests directly on the snapshots of business critical applications with StorageCraft ImageReady technology. After disaster strikes, deploy VirtualBoot technology for rapid failover to a virtual machine (VM) in just a few minutes. Plus, flexible recovery utilities allow you to minimize the amount of time your systems are out of commission - restore individual files and folders or perform a full bare metal recovery in minutes with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore.
- Automatically backup SQL, Exchange and other critical applications
- Utilize backup scheduler to automatically take full and incremental backups of your system at intervals you specify
- Enjoy simplified migration to hardware or to hypervisors with StorageCraft hardware independent restore
- Deploy StorageCraft ImageManager to automatically manage and consolidate backup image files
- Use the image converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK
- Automatically mount and dismount ShadowProtect backup images as NTFS shares so you can verify computer data and application integrity with StorageCraft ImageReady
- Get granular recovery of individual files and folder resources in moments
- Completely restore systems and data to a chosen past point-in-time after disaster strikes
- Use VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a VM