Product Id: 26738373
Description: Manhattan - Video/audio switch - 2 x HDMI - desktop
Mfr Part #: 177337
The Manhattan HDMI Splitter helps send HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) signals from a single HD DVD or Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, set-top box, game console or other HDMI source to additional HDMI displays.
- Duplicates a high-definition digital audio/video signal for two HDMI outputs
- Supports video amplifier bandwidths up to 2.25 Gbps/225 MHz
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from DVD and Blu-ray players, set-top box, satellite receiver and other sources
- Fully HDCP compliant to protect high-definition content transmission and ensure quality reception
- Cascade up to three levels to expand signal distribution to more displays
- Easy to install - requires no configuration
- Flexible solution for many A/V applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing and presentations and retail applications, the Manhattan HDMI Splitter features a built-in booster for added signal strength. It's also a good choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to multiple HDMI displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Cascade multiple units up to three levels to output HDMI video/audio to additional displays in widely distributed applications.
- Quality construction and easy installation
Full compliance with HDMI, HDCP 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 and DVI 1.0 ensures that the Manhattan HDMI Splitter can provide long service and reliable performance. Quickly connect HDMI cables and the power supply without software or hardware configuration or complicated settings to complete an affordable HDMI solution.