Product Id: 26731862
Description: Fractal Design Define XL R2 - Tower - extended ATX - no power supply - titanium gray - USB/Audio
Mfr Part #: FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-TI
Fractal Design builds on the success of its awarding-winning Define XL computer case with the Define XL R2. This updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form.
The Define XL R2, which includes Fractal Design's innovative ModuVent feature, has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patented ModuVent design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence and maximum airflow
- With an internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze