Product Id: 26685370
Description: BIG-IP Add-On Advanced Firewall Manager for 4000 series - License
Mfr Part #: F5-ADD-BIG-AFM-4000
F5 BIG-IP Advanced Firewall Manager (AFM) is a high-performance, stateful, full-proxy network firewall designed to guard your data center against incoming threats that enter the network on the most widely deployed protocols - including HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, and FTP.
- Performance and scale to mitigate high-volume attacks
- Protection against 38 DoS vectors - including resource-exhaustion attacks
- Detailed visibility into attack conditions
- Dedicated, specialized hardware for SYN flood protection
- Detection of problems with HTTP/S, FTP, SMTP, and DNS
- Detailed logging about anomalous events
- Consolidated security configuration eases management
- At-a-glance dashboards and reporting provide detailed and up-to-the-minute status on security posture
- Log directly to the BIG-IP system, or for high-volume logging, send logs to dedicated logging servers
- Support for a variety of third-party SIEM and logging and reporting solutions
- Protection against DoS attacks
BIG-IP AFM streamlines key functions to secure applications and maintain availability of application server infrastructure for valid users.
- Protocol anomaly detection
Prevent security threats embedded in malformed headers and payloads for common network protocols.
- Integrated on-box GUI
Security functions for all BIG-IP products - including a full-proxy network firewall, granular detail about attacks, protocol security, and DDoS protection - are all integrated into the BIG-IP graphical user interface (GUI) under a common security heading.
- High-speed security logging
Responding to events is only part of the security equation. A good security posture also requires detailed logging for analysis. BIG-IP AFM supports high-speed logging, with customizable logging parameters per application.