Product Id: 26683744
Description: Aerohive Gigabit Ethernet Lightning Protector for Building Entrance - Lightning arrester - for HiveAP 170
Mfr Part #: AH-ACC-1G-ETH-PROT
The AP170 is a high-performing, cost-effective and rugged 802.11n outdoor access point that provides high-performance dual concurrent (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n (2x2) MIMO as well as a 10/100/1000 Ethernet port.
The AP170 is designed for high bandwidth demand outdoor wireless environments. With extended temperature range and a watertight chassis, the AP170 can be deployed in most every outdoor environment on earth.
With four antennas and the ability to provide service concurrently on both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, the AP170 provides both high speed mesh and support for 802.11n as well as legacy 802.11a, b, and g clients, through Aerohive's industry unique and resilient controller-less architecture.
- Two radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Supports 802.3at PoE
- Integrated application control and prioritization
- On-device RADIUS with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) - Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA and WPA2, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Encryption: AES: CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Marking and policing - WMM (802.11e) for wireless, 802.1p and/or DiffServ
- Wi-Fi certified WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)