Product Id: 26650901
Description: Eaton 9170+ 12-slot cabinet - Power array cabinet ( rack-mountable ) - RS-232 - output connectors: 10 - CTO
Mfr Part #: 0660C122AEKEOCRI
The Eaton 9170+ UPS is uniquely designed to meet the ever-changing needs of customers with applications such as data centers, networks and call centers. Built for a global audience, the 9170+ is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability with the lowest cost of ownership. The 9170+ enables customers to build a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy and increases runtimes through Plug-and-Play UPS and battery modules.
The 9170+ also features a power saver mode, a user-selectable feature that increases unit efficiency in normal operating mode. With its low initial investment, double-conversion technology, ABM battery management system and high efficiency power saver mode, you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency.
Unique to the 9170+ is its global deployment capability. By using a high-frequency design, housing both logic and power in the power module, and offering a single-cabinet design, distributors and purchasing departments around the world have fewer system components to contend with, regardless of where the system is deployed.
- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Technical spotlight: network level N+X redundancy
The 9170+ eliminates a system-level single point-of-failure. Because both the logic and power are housed in the module and not in the enclosure, there is a redundancy for the entire UPS. This is a critical distinction when looking for multiple levels of redundancy in the UPS, as there is inherent vulnerability in a UPS that limits redundancy in any part of the system.
- Sample configuration
With a user-friendly design you can configure the scalable and redundant 9170+ to grow with your requirements.