Product Id: 26617742
Description: TP-LINK TL-SG105 5-Port Metal Gigabit Switch - Switch - unmanaged - 5 x 10/100/1000 - desktop
Mfr Part #: TL-SG105
The TP-Link 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps desktop switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG105 adopts lower power consumption design. With the energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 can save up to 65% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- Energy-efficient technology saves power up to 65%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode
- Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP snooping function
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Gigabit switch
Featured with 5 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, TL-SG105 greatly expand your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
- Go green with your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This TL-SG105 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps desktop switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Easy to use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.