Product Id: 26517096
Description: Tripp Lite 45U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 30" Wide w/ 6ft Cable Manager - Rack enclosure cabinet - black - 45U - 19" - with 3" Wide High Capacity Vertical Cable Manager
Mfr Part #: SR45UBWDVRT
SR45UBWDVRT is a WIDE version of the standard 45U SmartRack Enclosure (750mm wide compared to the standard 600mm wide) and includes preinstalled SRCABLEVRT3. The SRCABLEVRT3 helps eliminate cable stress by organizing the cables within the enclosure. The vertical cable manager is 6-ft high and 3" wide.
The SR45UBWDVRT houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBWDVRT provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and re-installation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBWDVRT meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBWDVRT is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools.
All components of the SR45UBWDVRT are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR45UBWDVRT comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving enclosures over long distances.
As part of the SmartRack family it is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirements.
- Comes with the SRCABLEVRT3 pre-installed (6-ft vertical cable manager with 3" width) to help eliminate cable stress inside the enclosure
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/940 mm (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 750mm or 30" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3,000 lbs. of equipment stationary and 2,250 lbs rolling.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.