Product Id: 26485820
Description: SMART-UPS RT 6000VA 230V ACCS SMART-UPS RT 6000VA 230V ACCSMARINE IN ( )
Mfr Part #: SURT6000XLIM
Mobile applications present their own unique challenges. Resilience to elevated levels of vibration, conformance to international maritime regulations, such as DNV, enhanced electric hazard protection and ruggedized enclosure are just a few features that are commonly required in mobile applications. APC by Schneider Electric offers customized solutions to meet the demanding requirements for marine, shipboard and other mobile applications.
- Automatic self-test - periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Power conditioning - protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances
- Pure sine wave output on battery - simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Intelligent battery management - maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- LED Indicators - provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions
- Serial connectivity - provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- SmartSlot - customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Easy to install - innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody
- Hot-swappable batteries - ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS overload condition or fault.
- Scalable runtime
It allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management
It maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
It prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable
It provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure manager compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure manager.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity
It provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
It protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteries
It increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification
It provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
It warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
It minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capable
It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker
It is easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.