Product Id: 26485636
Description: Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 30" Wide w/ Shock Pallet - Rack enclosure cabinet - 42U - 19" - with 1,250 lb. capacity shock pallet
Mfr Part #: SR42UBWDSP1
Wide version of the standard 42U SmartRack Enclosure but ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation. At the desired location the SR42UBWDSP1 can be easily maneuvered with its preinstalled casters and can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.
The SR42UBWDSP1 is 750mm wide (29.5") compared to the standard 600mm wide (23.6"). This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
The SR42UBWDSP1 houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 42 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the SR42UBWDSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the SR42UBSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UBWDSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
As part of the SmartRack family it is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirements.
- This special version of Tripp Lite's SR42UBWD SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
- Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
- Shipping Capacity: shock-pallet supports up to 1,250 lbs. (281 lbs. SmartRack Enclosure weight + up to 969 lbs. of additional equipment), enabling safe loading and re-shipping
- Final Installation Capacity: SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3,000 lbs. of equipment stationary and 2,250 lbs rolling.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters. (Casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws.
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches (front to rear rail).
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 750mm or 30" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.