Product Id: 26425193
Description: HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M775z - Multifunction printer - color - laser - A3/Ledger (297 x 432 mm) (original) - A3/Ledger (media) - up to 30 ppm (copying) - up to 30 ppm (printing) - 1850 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB host, 2 x USB host (internal) - government
Mfr Part #: CC524A#201
Enable high-volume, professional-quality color printing on a range of paper sizes-up to ledger/A3-with paper capacity up to 4350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
- Upsize color printing capabilities with media sizes up to Ledger/A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
- Boost productivity and reload paper less often with 1850-sheet paper capacity.
- Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Expand possibilities with affordable Ledger/A3 color
Upsize color printing capabilities with media sizes up to Ledger/A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
Impress with bold text and smooth color-and get the color output you intended with Pantone matching.
Go from zero to done, right at the MFP-print, copy, scan, and fax from the large touchscreen.
HP ePrint-now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Boost productivity, easily manage printing
Boost productivity and reload paper less often with 1850-sheet paper capacity.
Automate high-volume print, scan, and copy jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
Easily manage your business's color printing with HP Color Access Controls.
Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
- Streamline workflow with robust scanning
Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
Streamline tasks-print, copy, fax, and scan projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows-easily send scans to fax, e-mail, or network folders.
Efficiently capture the right content-remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
- Invest in robust solutions that can grow with you
Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
Add security solutions-such as card and badge readers-through the hardware integration pocket.
Help control expenses with energy-saving features.