Product Id: 26372819
Description: Apricorn Aegis Bio 3.0 SSD A25-3BIO256-S256 - Solid state drive - encrypted - 256 GB - external (portable) - USB 3.0 - buffer: 8 MB - FIPS
Mfr Part #: A25-3BIO256-S256
Engineered for those that need super tough protection for their data, the Aegis Bio 3.0 SSD fuses the biometric authentication and encryption with a rugged USB 3.0 solid state drive.
The Aegis Bio 3.0 is a biometrically secure USB 3.0 portable solid state drive with real-time AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption. With secure fingerprint access you can unlock the drive with just the swipe of your finger.
- Ultra-resilient solid state drive
- Ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface for data transfer rates of 160 Mbps
- Access the drive with a swipe of your finger
- Real-time 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption
- No software required to setup or access data
- No admin rights needed
- Super fast USB 3.0 connection for data transfer speeds of up to 160 MBs
With USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to ten times faster than traditional USB 2.0 solid state drives, the Aegis Bio 3.0 superfast performance is comparable to that of your computer's internal drive, enabling you transfer large files in seconds or quickly backup an entire system. The Aegis Bio 3.0 is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports.
- Utilizes military grade FIPS PUB 197 validated encryption algorithm
Real-time 256-bit AES-XTS encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive, protecting the drive even if it is removed from its casing.
- Biometric fingerprint access
Once registered, just swipe your finger on the sensor for access to your files. Up to five fingerprint profiles can be stored and can be accessed without software on the host system.
- Never forget your passwords again
Replacing passwords with fingerprint biometrics improves security since passwords can be lost or stolen, and users enjoy freedom from memorizing passwords.
- Software free design - with no admin rights to contend with the Aegis Bio is a breeze to implement
With no software installation required for setup or operation and the ability to run on any platform, the Aegis Bio 3.0 provides stress free deployment in corporate environments. Users are able to use the Aegis Bio on any USB host making it ideal for those that use multiple devices and platforms.
- Compact, rugged design - perfect for taking your data on the road
The Aegis Bio's bus powered design is perfect for using with notebooks and taking your data on the road. Perfectly pocketable, the Aegis Bio's compact, robust design protects the drive from drops and knocks. The convenient integrated USB 3.0 cable eliminates the need to carry around cords with you and allows you to be connected at the flick of a fingertip.