Product Id: 26349924
Description: SIIG HDMI Extender over Single CAT5/6 with IR/RS-232 & Auto EDID - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: CE-H21311-S1
SIIG's HDMI Extender over Single CAT5/6 with IR/RS-232 & Auto EDID is designed to extend HDMI signals up to 60m (200ft) over a CAT5/6 cable with IR control. It supports full video resolution up to 1080p @ 60Hz, uncompressed 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio and EDID learning to work with most display devices. This cost-effective HDMI extender boosts your audio/video transmission from an HDMI source such as DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, game console, PC, and more to an HDMI display device at a great distance for high quality, High-Definition digital signals transmission at a minimal cost.
The HDMI Extender over Single CAT5/6 with IR/RS-232 & Auto EDID is fully compatible with industry standards including HDMI and HDCP. In addition, it is FCC and CE regulatory approved, meets RoHS hazardous materials standards.
- Extends high definition contents in HDMI format through a single CATx cable up to 200 feet from source unit on HDBaseT technology platform
- Provides remote controllability to the display unit via built-in full duplex bi-directional IR and RS-232 communication channel
- Transmits full scale 1080p HD signal up to 130ft, 720p/1080i signal up to 200ft, and 1080p @ 36-bit color up to 65ft via a CAT6 cable with uncompressed 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio
- 8-level equalization control provided to adjust for possible image skew or distortion
- Offers full 3D support and EDID learning feature