Product Id: 26346157
Description: System Mechanic Professional - Box pack - 1 user - Win
Mfr Part #: SMPH
System Mechanic Pro automatically finds and repairs errors and fragmentation and cleans out clutter - so your PC operates smoothly, reliably and faster!
Don't waste money on expensive "experts" to fix your PC. System Mechanic repairs, optimizes, and maintains your PC.
System Mechanic keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 40+ award-winning precision tools fixe stubborn errors, clean out clutter, optimize Internet and download speeds, ensure personal security and maintain maximum computer performance automatically.
- Navigational links within the tools simplify moving throughout System Mechanic
- Iolo's library of programs and program components has been expanded to target resource-robbing programs unnecessarily clogging your PC's startup process and to detect potentially dangerous software
- System Mechanic inherits your Windows Vista Aero theme for an integrated look and feel
- Access to Windows Firewall is now integrated into System Mechanic for seamless updates and configurations
- ActiveCare 2.0 keeps your PC running like new - now smarter, leaner and fully configurable
ActiveCare 2.0 just got leaner, smarter, and even better at keeping your PC humming along at full speed. And it does this silently in the background, only working when your PC is on but not in use. ActiveCare 2.0 has new options to give you full control over how and when it runs, and ActiveCare's idle-time processing has been refined to detect battery power, CPU activity, and more, so that it truly does operate without ever interfering.
- Defragment and compact registry tool - registry optimization with graphical feedback
The next–generation defragment and compact registry tool now performs a comprehensive analysis of your registry, detects performance - draining bloat, and displays wasted space with instructive, color-coded graphics. It then removes the bloat and defragments your registry at the next system startup.
- DriveSense - real-time hard drive status
For expert users, the DriveSense provides real-time data about the status of hard drives, including drive temperature and other indicators of drive reliability.