Product Id: 26342502
Description: Cisco Catalyst 4500-X - Switch - Managed - 24 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: WS-C4500X-24X-ES
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X series switch is a fixed aggregation switch that delivers excellent scalability, simplified network virtualization, and integrated network services for space-constrained environments in campus networks. It meets business growth objectives with unprecedented scalability, simplifies network virtualization with support for one-to-many and many-to-one virtual networks, and enables emerging applications by integrating many network services.
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X series provides scalable, fixed-campus aggregation solutions in space-constrained environments. The solution provides flexibility to build desired port density through two versions of base switches along with optional uplink module. The Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) interface supports both 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing customers to use their investment in 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP and upgrade to 10 Gigabit Ethernet when business demands change, without having to do a comprehensive upgrade of the existing deployment. The uplink module is hot swappable.
- External USB and SD card support for flexible storage options
- 10/100/1000 RJ-45 console and management port
- IPv6 support in hardware, providing wired-network-rate forwarding for IPv6 networks and support for dual stack with innovative resource utilization
- Dynamic hardware forwarding-table allocations for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
- Scalable routing (IPv4, IPv6, and multicast) tables, Layer 2 tables, and ACL and quality of service (QoS) entries to make use of eight queues per port and comprehensive security policies per port
- Platform scalability
Delivers up-to 800 Gbps of switching capacity, capable of scaling in the future to 1.6-Tbps capacity with the VSSi technology. Future-proof investment with modular uplink and auto-detect 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- High availability
These switches deliver the network availability demanded by business-critical enterprise applications through comprehensive high-availability capabilities, including VSSi and EVN.
- Application monitoring
Enhanced application monitoring through Flexible Netflow and eight ports of line rate bidirectional Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)/Remote Switched Port Analyzer (RSPAN).
Support for Cisco TrustSec technology as well as robust control plane policing (CoPP) to address denial of service attacks.