Product Id: 26305074
Description: Netgear ProSafe Next-Gen Edge Managed Switch M5300-28GF3 - Switch - L3 - Managed - 24 x Gigabit SFP + 4 x shared 10/100/1000 - desktop
Mfr Part #: GSM7328FS-200NES
NETGEAR’s family of reliable, high-performance ProSAFE Gigabit Layer 3 Stackable Switches provides maximum throughput and flexibility for demanding networks, with all the Layer 3 features you expect— and the future proofing you want. The ProSAFE GSM7328S, GSM7328FS or GSM7352S are ideal as a backbone switches, Gigabit servers, or as the robust core of a demanding, all-Gigabit network. These ProSAFE Gigabit switches can be used to inexpensively off-load routers that are segmenting your network and lay the groundwork for new IP-based services. All three switches include four hot-swappable, high-speed module bays which offer options for standards-based10G connectivity or for 48Gbps stacking within the switch family. For maximum flexibility, the GSM7328S and GSM7352S offer 24 and 48 Copper Gigabit Ports, respectively, while the GSM7328FS offers 24 SFP slots for high-density fiber deployments. The non-blocking design of the switch delivers simultaneous, full wire-speed, low-latency throughput to all ports.
- Embedded 10 Gigabit 10GBase-T/SFP+ uplinks
- Top of the line access layer for 10GbE backbones
- Line-rate for virtualization and convergence
- Innovative multi-vendor Auto-iSCSI optimization
- You can save costs now and should applications arise, there's seamless upgrade path with layer 3 licenses
- Two embedded 10 Gigabit interfaces streamline network uplinks with SFP+ and 10GBase-T (RJ45) combo ports
- Meshed stacking for multi-resiliency and advanced load balancing capabilities
- Highest availability with sub-second master failover for L3 seamless switching
- Distributed link aggregation for active-active connections
- Standard USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
- Dual firmware image and configuration file for updates with minimum service interruption
- Industry standard command line interface (CLI) for IT admins used to other vendor's commands and scripting
- Fully functional Web console (GUI) for IT admins who prefer an easy to use graphical interface
- Enterprise-class L3
Combining superior resiliency, enterprise-class security and non-blocking performance, the NETGEAR stackable fiber Gigabit managed switch offers IPv4 dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, VRRP and multicast for converged applications with unsurpassed affordability.
- IPv6 scalability
An IPv6 upgraded GSM7328FS provides ACLs, QoS and advanced routing protocols such as OSPF, and multicast for IPv6 converged applications.
- High availability
The NETGEAR stackable fiber Gigabit managed switches, the GSM7328FS comes with an RPS connector. In the event of a power supply failure, the switch can immediately shift to an external RPS device.