Product Id: 26298092
Description: SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager - License + 1 Year Maintenance - up to 10 managed devices - Win
Mfr Part #: 11802
Do you need an all-in-one tool for managing firewall rules? SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager makes multi-vendor firewall management easier than ever. Using Firewall Security Manager, you can analyze security rules, perform security audits and reporting, test changes before actually making them, and troubleshoot firewall configuration issues.
- Automates security audits using over 120 customizable, out-of the-box checks based on standards from NSA, NIST, SANS and more
- Analyzes firewall comfit and logs to isolate redundant, covered and unused rules and objects
- Models how a new rule, or change to an existing one, will impact your firewall policy, without touching production devices
- Simplifies firewall troubleshooting and change management for your multi-vendor, Layer 3 network devices
- Deploys quickly and easily, scan your inventory for high risk firewalls and assess your risk profile in minutes
- Comprehensive, Multi-Vendor Firewall Management
Firewall Security Manager provides powerful, centralized, and simplified management for your multi-vendor Layer 3 network security environment.
- Automated Firewall Security & Compliance Audits
Firewall Security Manager automates security audits using over 120 customizable, out-of-the-box policy checks based on standards from NSA, NIST, SANS and others.
- Firewall Change Management & Reporting
Firewall Security Manager streamlines firewall change management by reducing the manual effort associated with determining, validating, and deploying changes to network firewalls.
- Interactive Firewall Dashboard
Firewall Security Manager provides a customizable, intuitive dashboard for fast and easy insight into security posture and risk status.
- Rule Clean-up & Optimization
Firewall Security Manager automatically analyzes your firewall configurations and identifies rules and objects that can be safely removed to optimize performance while enhancing security.
- Change Impact Analysis
Firewall Security Manager predicts how firewall changes will impact packet traversal through the network, based on connectivity, routing, and the devices involved in a change request.