Product Id: 26298092
Description: SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager - License + 1 Year Maintenance - up to 10 managed devices - Win
Mfr Part #: 11802
Firewalls are only as good as the rules that you've built. SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager (FSM) can help ensure the integrity of those rules by analyzing and optimizing complex configurations, automating security and compliance audits, and simplifying change management to identify and eliminate weaknesses in your multi-vendor firewall environment. Don't take chances with your network's security! Let SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager find and fill dangerous security gaps.
- Automates security & compliance audits with over 120 customizable, standards-based checks
- Analyzes complex firewall configurations to clean up rules, optimize performance, & reduce risk
- Delivers network-aware analysis to model changes, validate ACLs, & simplify troubleshooting
- Provides intuitive, customizable dashboard for instant visibility into risk profile & security status
- Tracks rule changes & maintains business justification history to ensure continuous compliance
- Comprehensive, Multi-Vendor Firewall Management
Firewall Security Manager provides powerful, centralized, and simplified management for your multi-vendor Layer 3 network security environment.
- Automated Firewall Security & Compliance Audits
Firewall Security Manager automates security audits using over 120 customizable, out-of-the-box policy checks based on standards from NSA, NIST, SANS and others.
- Firewall Change Management & Reporting
Firewall Security Manager streamlines firewall change management by reducing the manual effort associated with determining, validating, and deploying changes to network firewalls.
- Interactive Firewall Dashboard
Firewall Security Manager provides a customizable, intuitive dashboard for fast and easy insight into security posture and risk status.
- Rule Clean-up & Optimization
Firewall Security Manager automatically analyzes your firewall configurations and identifies rules and objects that can be safely removed to optimize performance while enhancing security.
- Change Impact Analysis
Firewall Security Manager predicts how firewall changes will impact packet traversal through the network, based on connectivity, routing, and the devices involved in a change request.