Product Id: 26254123
Description: SIIG CyberX ID-SC0K11-S1 - Serial adapter - USB 2.0 - RS-232/422/485
Mfr Part #: ID-SC0K11-S1
SIIG's CyberX Industrial 1-port RS-232/422/485 USB to Serial Isolated Converter - Wide Temperature is designed to add a RS-232/422/485 serial port to a desktop or notebook computer via an available USB port. It supports 3000 VDC isolation protection, RS-232/422/485 auto detection & auto switching, and a wide range of operating temperature to ensure reliable connection and to protect valuable industrial devices while connected. Additionally, it is easy to install without jumper setting and is powered by USB bus with no external power adapter is required. It is the perfect tool to instantly enable RS-232/422/485 device connection for computer that is lack of a serial port.
The CyberX Industrial 1-port RS-232/422/485 USB to Serial Isolated Converter - Wide Temperature is fully compliant with USB 1.1 Specification, FCC and CE regulatory approved, and RoHS-compliant. It supports a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Supports auto switching baud rate from 300~115200 bps
- Wide operating temperature from -10 C to 70 degrees C
- Provide 3000VDC isolation protection
- Transmission distance up to 4000ft (1200m) for RS-422/485 interface
- Auto detect and switch for USB to RS-232/422/485
- USB bus power or 9~30VDC power inputs in 10-pin terminal block