Product Id: 26252765
Description: Dell PowerConnect 5524 - Switch - managed - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: 469-3414
Help deliver flexible, energy-conscious gigabit switching with PowerConnect 5524, featuring robust security, stacking and management. With 24 wire-speed Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports available for campus switching, the 5524 scales with your network as it grows.
- Supports wire-speed performance with up to 24 ports of GbE and two 10 GbE uplink ports for 40 Gbps of bandwidth
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) architecture helps reduce power to ports in sleep mode or remove power to inactive ports
- Manages up to 8 wire-speed switches as a single unit
- USB port - allows for file import/export locally
- Auto-negotiation for speed, duplex mode and flow control
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Port mirroring
- Broadcast storm control
- Port profile support
- High performance
Help meet your network switching needs, no matter the size of your organization, with the PowerConnect 5524, featuring 24 ports of wire-speed GbE and robust security and enterprise management capabilities. USB configuration for rapid deployment and dedicated 40 Gb stacking interfaces and 10 Gb uplinks help you grow your wiring closets with your network.
- Rapid deployment and configuration
Help save time and deployment costs by simplifying your network rollout with PowerConnect 5500 series of Gigabit Ethernet switches. Automatically assign switch configuration and IP addresses via DHCP or local USB during initial rollout. You can configure up to eight switches in a stack without pressing a single key or setting up a console connection.
- VoIP functionality
Help ensure that VoIP traffic is prioritized in the event of resource contention through the voice VLAN function. LLDP-Med provides detailed network topology records, emergency call service via IP phone location information and troubleshooting data.