Product Id: 26242824
Description: Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter - External video adapter - USB 3.0 - DVI - for IdeaPad Miix 510-12; 710-12; Miix 520-12; ThinkPad E595; P51; P53; P71; ThinkSmart Hub 700
Mfr Part #: 0B47072
USB is Ubiquitous. The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter provides a quick and easy way to attach an analog or digital monitor to a ThinkPad or ThinkCentre USB port, helping to increase productivity through the use of multiple monitors.
The Lenovo USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter is ideal for increasing the efficiency of everyday tasks. View and extend spreadsheets across multiple monitors, or view financial charts simultaneously. Using multiple USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters reduces overlapping of windows when multitasking is required, and increases overall user experience and productivity.
Up to six monitors can be connected using up to six USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor adapters when connected to ThinkPad systems. Adapters coexist with existing system monitor ports and installed graphics cards.
Each adapter is uniquely configured, using a setup wizard, for:- Display mode: Span (one large desktop), mirrored (clone mode) or- extended desktop (stretch mode)- Screen resolution: Up to 2048x1152- Screen orientation: 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees- Monitor placement: Extend monitor to right, left, above, or below
Windows Display Properties setup menu allows users to set resolution and the position location of each USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter along with the systems graphics displays.
The USB3.0 to DVI Monitor Adapter is lightweight and is easy to carry. A projector can quickly be attached to the ThinkPad USB port.
The USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter does not disable a system's graphics capabilities. For ThinkPad users, the ThinkPad display is active, a second monitor can be attached to the ThinkPad monitor port. Additional monitors can be easily connected using one or more USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapters.
- Attach up to six adapters on one system
- Attach VGA analog or Digital DVI monitor, projector
- Plug and Play
- Hot plug; attach or detach monitor without system reboot
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- 16 and 32-bit color depth supported at all monitor resolutions
- Primary display, extended "stretched" desktop and mirrored "clone" desktop modes
- Each USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA Monitor Adapter can be independently configured
- Images can be rotated 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Attaches to notebook and desktop systems via USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 bus-powered port
- USB 3.0 standard-A plug attaches to the notebook or desktop system
- Micro-B plug attaches to the USB 3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
- Digital DVI monitors attach to the DVI-I receptacle connector on the
- USB 3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter
- Analog VGA monitor attaches to DVI-to-VGA adapter that is connected to the DVI-I receptacle connector on the USB 3.0-to-DVI Monitor Adapter