Product Id: 26235903
Description: Cremax ICY Dock MB994IPO-3SB - Storage drive cage - 2.5"
Mfr Part #: MB994IPO-3SB
Introducing the MB994IPO-3SB, a full metal dual bay 2.5" SATA/SAS hard drive/SSD mobile rack backplane designed with a Slim Optical Disk Drive (ODD) slot for use in a single 5.25" device bay. It's a perfect device designed for small form factor system or server such as: IPC, HTPC, NAS, home servers and all-in-one computers. Dual 4-pin power connectors are used to ensure secured and consistent power supply to both drives and ODD, whether they are low power consumption 2.5" SATA SSD's or power hungry 15000 RPM 2.5" SAS drives.
- Fits 2 x 2.5" SATA/SAS hard drive or SSD and 1 x slim optical disk drive (ODD)
- Accommodates hard drives or SSD with up to 15 mm height
- Supports SATA III and SAS 2.0 interface
- Full aluminum body construction
- Full metal EZ slide mini tray and EZ-ODD tray system with full cage design
- 2 x 4-pin power connector to properly power all components
- On and off switch for cooling fan, reduce the power usage and fan noise when using SSD
- Status LED on front for each drive
- Top cover for the tray adds extra drive/ODD protection
- Perfect for SFF (small form factor) case, IPC, HTPC, NAS, home server and all-in-one computers
- Active Power technology - device and fan only powers up if a drive is installed
- Versatility is the key
The MB994IPO-3SB separates itself from the rest of the MB994 series by the unique slim optical disk drive slot that is available. The slim ODD slot uses EZ-ODD tray made of full metal, and is easily removable by use of the provided key or via a side latch. This allows system integrators more freedom to better meet their potential client's needs. The MB994IPO-3SB utilizes EZ slide mini trays, making drive interchangeability and maintenance completely hassle free. The trays are built using full metal so that they are durable for many lifetimes, while will not weigh you down when transporting your data from system to system. Also featuring a full cage design, the added top drive cover provides added layer of protection while moving the drive.
- Excellent build quality
The MB994IPO-3SB body is built with aluminum to be able to hold up in the toughest of conditions, provide excellent heat dissipation, and shave as much weight as possible. Included ventilation slots on the front and back for maximum airflow to keep your drives running cool, and an LED is placed on the front of each drive tray to give the user drive status at all times.
- In the smallest package possible
Utilizing its small form factor, the MB994IPO-3SB is perfect for use in gaming PCs, HTPC, small form factor cases with limited 5.25" expansion bays, or a Slim ODD and hard drives are needed. SMB's, SI and power users all benefit from the most features, in the smallest form factor possible.