Product Id: 26108560
Description: WatchGuard XTM 5 Series 525 - Security appliance - with 3 years Gateway AV/IPS, Application Control, spamBlocker, WebBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, LiveSecurity Plus Service Subscriptions - 7 ports - GigE - 1U - WatchGuard Trade-Up Program
Mfr Part #: WG525063
Trade in your old security appliance for the new WatchGuard XTM 525 Security Bundle and get everything you need for complete unified threat management at a great price. The Bundle includes a next-generation WatchGuard XTM 525 security appliance with 2.5 Gbps firewall throughput, 350 Mbps VPN throughput, and six 1GgE ports. In addition, the Bundle delivers a full suite of UTM security subscriptions to boost protection in critical attack areas, including Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, spamBlocker, and Reputation Enabled Defense, along with LiveSecurity Plus for 24/7 technical support.
- 2.5 Gbps firewall throughput, 350 Mbps VPN throughput, and six 1GgE ports
- Includes subscription to LiveSecurity Plus for hardware warranty, 24/7 technical support, software updates, and threat alerts
- Includes the Pro version of the Fireware XTM OS with advanced networking features
- Includes full suite of security subscriptions: Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, spamBlocker, and Reputation Enabled Defense
- Provides integrated SSL VPN for simple, anywhere-anytime network access
- Real-time monitoring and rich reporting included at no additional cost
- Fast 2.3 Gbps throughput
The XTM 5 Series puts other appliances in its class to shame with up to 2.3 Gbps for firewall throughput and 800 Mbps XTM throughput, even with all security services and deep packet inspection enabled. The 5 Series delivers formidable performance for exceptional value.
- Fireware XTM included
The Fireware XTM OS increases security and networking capabilities. When you're ready, it's easy to upgrade to the Pro version of the OS for even more features.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance
Now you have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance including, WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Skype blocking
Block Skype connections to and from protected hosts to keep productivity high and prevent malware injections and data leakage.
- Reporting in the Browser
Provides a web-based, customizable reports portal designed to be hosted with direct Internet access for easy report selection and viewing.
- Remote/external log server/report server DB
MSSPs and larger organizations can now take advantage of the ability to isolate logging and reporting on a separate PC for high performance, scalability, and redundancy.
- Self Health monitoring
Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels in these critical functions.
- Green security
The firewalls are designed with efficiency in mind, consuming very little energy. Compare the power consumption to other security products and see how WatchGuard can make your data center more energy efficient. Green up your network with WatchGuard.
- An investment in your security
Model upgradability ensures your network security investment is protected with the ability to easily upgrade its performance, capacity, and security capabilities as business requirements change and new threats emerge.