The premium, vesa-mountable iCOMPEL subscriber for high-quality video and flash, and more.
Gather, distribute, and manage digital signage content easily with the iCOMPEL P Series platform.
Ideal for both small- and medium-size offices, the iCOMPEL appliances work right out of the box with all software preinstalled - and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
iCOMPEL is also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because iCOMPEL supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles PDF, MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, and PowerPoint media; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Install an iCOMPEL P Series VESA Subscriber on your network and manage it via a Web browser. The iCOMPEL Publisher can send media over the network to an iCOMPEL Subscriber - even on the other side of the world.
Scaling from a standalone installation to a multichannel network with many screens is a matter of simply adding more iCOMPEL units to your IT network configuration.
Easy to set up and play media from a publisher.
Setup is easy. To get started, you simply connect the iCOMPEL unit to your network and to a display. After booting up, the iCOMPEL unit automatically obtains an IP address from the network. Fixed IP addresses can also be set.
Now, it's time to get creative using the software on the iCOMPEL Publisher unit. Begin by dragging and dropping media from your computer desktop or a folder to the iCOMPEL media folders on the publisher appliance's hard disk or use its intuitive interface to browse for files.
All iCOMPEL Publishers enable you to produce and control multiple content channels; the subscribers pull content from a publisher according to a preset schedule. This way, you can deliver a high-impact display at the right time in the right place, whether it's stored media, such as promotional ads, or Web media, including XML and RSS feeds.
A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCOMPEL uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols, and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
The software included on the publisher unit enables you to set up one or more screen layouts containing one or more zones for display. Every zone in the display layout has its own playlist, to which you can add multiple media files. Each playlist runs in a continuous loop per a preset schedule. Different layouts can be scheduled to play at different times of the day.
The latest evolution of the iCOMPEL platform includes models spanning four series, with the series differing mainly in their processing speeds, storage capabilities, video zones supported, and their role in a signage application.
The P Series, the highest-performing version for video-intensive signage and showing professional Flash (publisher and subscriber versions).
The Q Series, the fanless media player for environments where noise is a concern or with airborne contaminants (subscriber version).
The S Series, the standard iCOMPEL appliances for applications not requiring advanced HD video and Flash rendering (publisher and subscriber versions).
The K Series, the kiosk and interactive touchscreen kiosk players (standalone only).
The V Series, the players for cost-sensitive and space-restricted applications. Lite model supports up to four zones for text, images, and HTML (subscriber version).
- A high-performing subscriber for high-quality SMB signage.
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection.
- Easy to scale. Use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens.
- Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
- Supports 1080p video processing with HDMI and DVI-I outputs.
- Plays up to four simultaneous videos—great for showing a mix of different video side by side.
- Also supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML.
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Highly secure Linux-based appliance with built-in firewall.
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.) with GPIO adapter (ICOMP-GPIO).
- Small form factor with SSD drive. VESA mounts on back of screen.