Product Id: 26098808
Description: Black Box iCOMPEL P Series 4K - Digital signage player - Intel Core i3 - RAM 4 GB - HDD 500 GB
Mfr Part #: ICPS-2U-PU-N
Gather, distribute, and manage digital signage content easily with this iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher appliance.
Ideal for both small- and medium-size offices, the iCOMPEL appliance works right out of the box with all software preinstalled - and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later.
It's also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because the iCOMPEL P Series Publisher supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles PDF, MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, and PowerPoint media; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Scaling from a standalone installation to a multichannel network with many screens is a matter of simply adding more iCOMPEL units to your IT network configuration.
- 2U desktop, rackmount, or wallmount
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection
- Easy to scale: use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens
- Screen content can be updated locally
- Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience
- Plays up to four simultaneous videos - great for showing a mix of different video side by side
- Supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet
- Supports XML
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation
- Highly secure Linux-based appliance with built-in firewall
- Easy to set up and import media
Setup is easy. To get started, you simply connect the iCOMPEL P Series Publisher unit to your network and to a display. After booting up, the iCOMPEL unit automatically obtains an IP address from the network. Fixed IP addresses can also be set. A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCOMPEL uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols, and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
- Create your own
The user-friendly layout and design tool makes it easy to create and modify layouts. Adjust, resize, position, and layer zones with a simple click and drag. All zones can be displayed with transparency. Also, you can manually set pixel or percentage measurements to achieve pixel-accurate alignment or lock a movie zone to a desired aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, or 4:3).