Product Id: 26088418
Description: Liebert RDU-S Rack Processing Unit - Environment monitoring device - 100Mb LAN - 1U
Mfr Part #: RDU-S
Rack Data Unit (RDU-S) mainly a processing unit or a controller which is an intelligent acquisition system developed by Vertiv for network closets, IT server rooms, IDC & SMB. It is also suitable for other applications, such as small base station environment monitoring, power equipment & environment monitoring in telecom machine room, power grid monitoring and bank ATM machine monitoring.
- Feed power to external sensor (12Vdc power)
- Support 2G-8G Micro SD card
- Recognizes Camera, Modem or Pendrive
- For installation and commissioning
- 10M / 100M, half/full-duplex self-adaptive; supportive of IEEE802.3 protocol
- Each port can connect up to four digital sensors smoke, leak, vibration & door using splitter
- Connect to 1-wire temperature & humidity / temperature sensor & four dry contact sensor
- Connect four Vertiv PUDs using splitters
- Full-scale monitoring
RDU will monitor any Vertiv SNMP devices that supports network interface, such as the open comms web card.
- Access monitoring
Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Environmental monitoring
Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Fault notification
Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Authenticated alarm management and event notification ensures that alarms are detected and acted upon, which allows problems to be quickly resolved by administrator.
- Reboot equipment remotely
Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Adjustable threshold
Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor and devices, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Browser accessible
View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.
- Password security
User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access.
- Integrates with infrastructure central
An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
- Enterprise management system compatible
Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SMS alerts across GSM modem, Email alerts and SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 using MIB, event and data logging facilities.