Product Id: 26077900
Description: Black Box Industrial-Grade USB Hub - Hub - 4 x USB 2.0 - desktop
Mfr Part #: ICI200A
A great choice for factory, utility, and engineering applications, the Black Box Industrial-Grade USB Hub, 7-port enables more reliable USB device connectivity in harsh environments.
The hub expands one USB port into seven, so you can connect additional USB peripherals to your host system via its upstream port. Considerably more rugged than ordinary, office-grade USB hubs, it's designed to allow you to operate USB peripherals in areas with lots of electromagnetic interference (EMI) and prevent data errors caused by such interference.
Tested to meet heavy industrial EMC standards, the hub is also designed to prevent ESD (electrostatic discharge) from damaging your connected USB devices - which makes it ideal for use near electronically noisy motor controls, variable frequency drives, and equipment with large electrical loads.
Because the hub has high-retention ports for device connections, standard USB cables are a lot less likely to shake loose - even in environments with lots of equipment vibration.
Also, because it can be powered via the USB bus, you don't need to locate it next to a power outlet. But, if your downstream USB devices require extra power, the hub can be used with an external power supply.
- UL listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas
- Tested for 50G shock and 4g vibration
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 compatible
- Supports USB speeds of 480 Mbps
- Features high electrostatic discharge protection (Level 4, 15 kV)
- Included high-retention ports to help keep USB cables tightly connected
- Withstands a wide temperature range:-40 to +176° F (-40 to +80° C)