Product Id: 26076383
Description: APC Metered Rack PDU - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 208 V - 17.3 kW - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100, RS-232 - input: IEC 60309 - output connectors: 18 - 0U - Canada, United States - black - for P/N: AR3100
Mfr Part #: AP8866
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra-low profile circuit breakers.
- Local and web-based monitoring. Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Local Current Monitoring Display. The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Load indicator LED. Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Alarm Thresholds. Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Wide range of input and output connections. Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip
- Remote Management Capabilities
Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Local Current Monitoring Display
The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip.
- Alarm Thresholds
Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems.
- Load indicator LED
Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert
An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Flash Upgradeable
Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released.