Product Id: 26075609
Description: Jabra PRO 9460 spare headset - Headset - wireless - DECT
Mfr Part #: 14401-05
With Jabra PRO 9460 headset, office staff can answer calls made to either of their phones, even while away from their desks. Specially designed for open plan working environments, the model is fitted with a flex boom for optimum voice pick-up. Jabra PRO 9460 is a single-ear headset that can be worn hooked over the ear, or on a head or neckband.
The device is united by a stylish touch screen base. The base connects to your headset via DECT - a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities - offering a wireless range of up to 150 m. A SmartSetup wizard on the touch screen helps you connect your phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you're up and running, the screen's colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze.
- Multiuse connectivity: desk and softphone
- Touch screen base with SmartSetup wizard
- Noise-canceling microphone and digital signal processing
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6,800 Hz)
- Full hearing protection with Jabra SafeTone
- Up to 150m wireless range
- Minimal energy-consumption with Jabra IntelliPower
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Up to 150m wireless hands-free telephony with DECT and DECT 6.0 with CA T-iq technology
Long range and reliable connectivity gives users the freedom to multi-task with maximum efficiency and answer phone calls from any location in the office.
- Multiuse connectivity - desk and softphone
Allows users to switch seamlessly between calls on desk and softphones.
- Talk time up to 8h in wideband sound mode and up to 10h in narrowband sound mode
No need to charge headset for a full working day.
- 2.4" Touch-sensitive screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and setup wizard
Intuitive touch screen call management. Shows active phone device and lets you redial. Easy system configuration with SmartSetup wizard.
- Standby time 46h
Less need to charge headset.
- Wideband sound and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Hear and be heard with digitally enhanced speech and sound in wideband quality. Helping users hear what customers are saying, this feature enhances understanding and call efficiency.
- Supports both wideband (150-6,800 Hz) and narrowband (300-3,400 Hz) to match phone system
Close integration with the specific type of phone system means better call clarity for both parties. Bandwidth can be selected per phone.
- Single noise-canceling microphone with DSP
Reduces distractions by almost eliminating background noise, so only the user's voice is transmitted.
- Jabra SafeTone technologies
Protects users' hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (IntelliTone). Fully compliant with noise-at-work legislation.