Product Id: 26074852
Description: Tripp Lite 15ft Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable RJ45 M/M White 15' - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 4.6 m - UTP - CAT 6 - IEEE 802.3ba - molded, snagless, stranded - white
Mfr Part #: N201-015-WH
With Tripp Lite's category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 15 ft./Color: White/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths