Product Id: 26071515
Description: Jabra FREEWAY - Speakerphone hands-free - wireless - Bluetooth - active noise canceling
Mfr Part #: 100-46000000-02
The Jabra Freeway speakerphone delivers in-the-car quality audio performance – so you can keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. The Freeway turns on when you get in the car and features voice control call screening, turning your car into your private conference room.
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Voice guidance & control
Jabra Freeway tells you how to connect with your phone, who is calling, and your battery status. Accept, reject, end, or redial calls using just your voice.
- Auto on/off
Turns itself on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor. Start the car, and your Jabra Freeway is ready to use. Once you've left the car, it turns off to save battery.
- Long battery life
With up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days standby time, Jabra Freeway is ready for those long road trips.
- 3-speaker virtual surround sound
One of the first in-car speakerphones to have 3 speakers coupled with Virtual Surround Sound. Sound so clear, you'll think you're talking to a passenger in the car. Also great for playing your favorite music.
Prefer your car's sound system? Just use the FM transmitter to send music and calls directly to your car radio.
- Dual-mic Noise cancellation
Dual-mic technology filters out everything but your voice. Background noises and honking cars disappear, so the other side hears you loud and clear.