Product Id: 26071033
Description: IOGEAR GCS1108KIT2 - KVM / audio / USB switch - 8 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS1108KIT2
The IOGEAR 8-port USB DVI KVMP switch is a control unit that allows access and control of up to 8 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and dual-monitor (DVI-I and VGA) console. In addition, GCS1108 comes with IOGEAR's Video DynaSync technology to optimize the display resolution. IOGEAR's DynaSync technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push buttons, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected.
GCS1108 provides 2.1 stereo audio and microphone support, as well as multimedia keyboard support.
- One USB console controls eight DVI or VGA computers
- Supports both digital (DVI), analog (DVI) video and analog (VGA)
- Superior video quality
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Includes two USB 2.0 peripheral sharing ports
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- Two-level password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Audio enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Auto scan mode for monitoring all computers
- Broadcast mode - allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously
- Firmware upgradable
- HDCP compatible
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access