Product Id: 26062259
Description: Omnitron iConverter 4Tx VT - Switch - managed - 4 x 10/100 - plug-in module
Mfr Part #: 8481-4-W
The iConverter 4Tx VT 10/100 managed Ethernet switch module is a member of the iConverter product family. It provides a compact 4-Port 10/100 Ethernet switch that is expandable across the iConverter 19-Module, 5-Module and 2-Module chassis backplanes, as well as being supported as a stand-alone switch with the iConverter 1-Module Chassis.
The iConverter 4Tx VT supports the IEEE 802.1Q and 802.1p standards. It supports the 802.1Q VLAN packet tagging and untagging for segregating data in Enterprise networks, and enabling secure separation of Service Provider network management and customer data to improve security and intrusion protection.
The iConverter 4Tx VT features bandwidth and port access controls. On a per port basis, the upstream and downstream traffic can be independently controlled by selecting from eight levels of bandwidth setting. The port access control enables the network administrator to easily control and deny individual port access while maintaining port configuration for easy port re-enabling. The ports feature 10/100Mbps, half/full-duplex, and autonegotiation with both hardware and software controls. Hardware control is available for two ports while all four ports are under software control for these features. RJ-45 crossover support eliminates need for a crossover cable and facilitates connectivity to different types of network equipment. All four ports support an automatic crossover detection mode.
- 4-port 10BASE-T or 100BASE-TX Ethernet switch module
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Prioritization QoS
- Per port MIB statistics reporting of 32 variables
- Individual port bandwidth and port access control
- Flash-upgradable memory
- UTP port supports auto-crossover, with 10/100 and half or full-duplex auto-negotiation or forced setting
- Backplane Ethernet ports for connectivity to adjacent modules
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX specifications