Product Id: 26059981
Description: LANDesk Security Suite - License - 1 node - volume - 1000-1999 licenses - Win
Mfr Part #: LDSS-L-LDMS-02
LANDesk Security Suite lets you automatically detect and deploy security patches with active endpoint security management from a single console. Take active control of endpoint security with support for advanced security management with quarantine, antivirus enforcement, vulnerability detection, threat remediation, computer access restriction tools and more.
Use LANDesk Security Suite you can minimize network downtime, reduce infrastructure and help desk costs, protect critical data and more.
Stop infected or unprotected systems from connecting to your corporate network as well as protect your corporate resources from connected systems that become corrupt using LANDesk Security Suite with LANDesk Trusted Access technology. Identify and quarantine out-of-date or unpatched managed and unmanaged computers and fix them before granting access.
LANDesk Security Suite's antispyware capabilities let you protect systems in real-time with access to LANDesk's comprehensive database of known spyware, adware, Trojans, key-loggers and other malware. And your powers of remediation start before a system even connects to your network with connection control manager that lets you limit network access to authorized networks or IP addressees, block communication with specific networks and control access to disk drives, communications channels, ports and modems. And with application blocking, security is solid.
LANDesk Security Suite's extended patch management capabilities help you assess OS and application patch needs, quickly research and prioritize patches and automate patch distribution and maintenance. LANDesk Targeted Multicast technology lets you speed patch deployments to multiple targets while minimizing the bandwidth used to reduce total network traffic without dedicated hardware or router reconfiguration. And LANDesk Dynamic Preferred Server empowers you to quickly and easily keep up with users no matter where they are or how often they change locations.
Maintain secure configurations using LANDesk Security Suite's role-based administration and policy-based management tools. You control who can alter your corporate security policy with baseline configuration capabilities. And reporting capabilities include trend graphs and security policy, spyware reports and the LANDesk executive dashboard that gives IT and executives a simple, single, graphical view of the critical things that concern your enterprise.
- Identify and quarantine out-of-date or unpatched managed and unmanaged computers using LANDesk Trusted Access technology
- Enjoy compatibility with Cisco and LANDesk's DHCP network access control capabilities
- Manage system security of previously unreachable users across the Internet
- Get a secure transport from your corporate environment to field-based or traveling laptops - without a dedicated leased line or VPN and without punching a hole in your firewall
- Uses patent-pending technology for up to 4,000 active connections at once
- Run standard, custom and high-frequency scans to maintain the level of control, speed and frequency you need and monitor antivirus status in real-time and stay on top of pattern file updates for security compliance
- Define custom definitions and vulnerabilities to bring your systems into compliance with company or industry standards
- Detect spyware, adware, Trojans, key-loggers and other malware
- Control how often you download vulnerabilities and definitions
- Create lists of authorized or prohibited networks and control access to each computer
- Identify systems using wireless network interface cards or running independent antivirus products
- Detect and remove spyware in real-time using the LANDesk spyware/malware database
- Control access to compact disc drives, modems, USB and communications ports, and wireless channels such as 802.11x and Bluetooth, including Bluetooth PAN
- Stop unauthorized or prohibited applications, even on systems unconnected from the network even if end-users rename the file
- Manage your chosen antivirus solution from McAfee, Norton, Sophos, Symantec or Trend-Micro directly from your LANDesk Security Suite console
- Enable and configure the XP SP 2 firewall from the LANDesk Security Suite console and identify unprotected wired and wireless machines
- Configure one firewall for all systems or customize the firewall configuration for individual systems or groups of systems
- Identify OS and application patch needs automatically using LANDesk's comprehensive vulnerability assessment and patch database
- Know what new vulnerabilities a patch might introduce by seeing which patches depend on others
- Control which vulnerabilities you receive alerts on and receive alerts on newly available definitions based on type and severity
- Build custom patch packages to address any detected vulnerability; protect your custom patches against tampering with a secure MD5 hash algorithm
- Download and prioritize patches then distribute patches across the enterprise using efficient LANDesk Targeted Multicast technology
- Get to a fully patched state faster; only needed patches are downloaded from the LANDesk database; obsolete patches remain available if needed
- Patch dependency shows you which patches depend on other patches, so you know what new vulnerabilities a patch might introduce
- Maintain secure configurations using role-based administration and policy-based management tools
- Control who can alter your corporate security policy with baseline configuration capabilities
- Access reporting capabilities that include trend graphs and security policy and spyware reports