Product Id: 26051027
Description: Wasp WPL25 - Label printer - Roll (6 cm) - 203 dpi - up to 127 mm/sec - USB, serial
Mfr Part #: 633808403836
The Wasp WPL25 direct thermal desktop printer creates 2-inch paper labels that are ideal for applications where small labels are necessary, including healthcare, retail, shipping, and office environments. Housed by a user-friendly, double-walled clamshell design, the WPL25 makes 5-inch outside diameter media changes quick and easy. Simply open the cover and drop your labels into the spring loaded media guide and begin printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second.
Supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB of Flash memory, the WPL25 enables you to maximize your workplace efficiency and productivity by using a 200 MHz, 32-bit RISC processor. With a MicroSD memory expansion slot, the WPL25 can easily store up to 4 GB of additional fonts or graphics. For space constrained environments, the WPL25 includes wall mountable holes on the bottom cover, providing you the option to have a wall mounted or desktop printer.
The WPL25 offers USB and RS232 serial connectivity allowing for easy integration into your existing environment. To ensure compatibility with your application, the WPL25 includes WPL, ZPL emulation, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
- Print high-quality 2-inch labels for healthcare, retail, shipping, and office environments
- Compact, clamshell design makes media changes quick and easy
- Fast print speed allows for greater throughput and increased levels of productivity
- MicroSD slot increases memory enabling storage for additional fonts or graphics
- Wall mountable feature frees up desk space