Product Id: 26047966
Description: Jabra SPEAK 410 - USB VoIP desktop hands-free - wired - USB
Mfr Part #: 7410-209
The Speak 410 is the easy to use personal conference call speakerphone with simple USB connectivity for efficient UC meetings whenever and wherever you need them. Comes with a protective neoprene pouch to keep it scratch free and ideal for travelling.
- Crystal-clear sound for efficient meetings with the Omni-directional microphone
- Set-up your meeting in seconds with this user-friendly UC-compatible speakerphone
- Hold meetings wherever you go with a compact, portable design featuring simple Plug and Play connectivity
- Omni-directional microphones pick up sounds from every angle and make sure everyone is heard
- Slim and compact design with integrated USB cable management for quick set-up and a protective travel case
- Plug-and-play functionality allows for easy connectivity to all PCs
- Outstanding sound quality with HD Voice lets you have vibrant conversations on both ends of the line
- Built-in 3.5mm headset port allows you to connect any headset directly for private calls
- Your portable UC conference room
Jabra SPEAK 410 is a speakerphone designed for office professionals with everyday need for audio conferencing. Its compact design and travel case make it easy to carry around, and the integrated cable management ensures quick set-up. It's the perfect solution for spontaneous conferencing and collaboration.
- Professional sound quality
Thanks to advanced Digital Signal Processing, Jabra SPEAK 410 provides crystal-clear audio with true wideband sound quality. The powerful speaker and built-in omni-directional microphone offer a 360-degree coverage allowing conference participants to hear and be heard.
- Advantages for individual use
Thanks to a 3.5 mm headset port and full-duplex audio, Jabra SPEAK 410 is ideal for one-to-one conversations and other functions such as e-learning and listening to media playback from the computer. You can switch easily to private-call mode to not disturb your colleagues in open office environments.